terça-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2011

desculpe? como disse? não percebi


 Eis o que trouxe esta manhã o maravilhoso mundo do Facebook:

"My name is Ron, i just saw and read through your profile with very great interest, how are you doing today? would love to get to know you better if that's not too much of me to ask of you, I am an Auditor and a father of 4yrs old daughter,my wife died of cancer years ago and ever since my life have not been the same.I live in Cedar rapids,Iowa..I must let you know that age and distance are of no importance to me and you are a beauty to behold, i find you very beautiful, loving and fascinating...I search in a woman romantic,generous,honest,open minded,friendly,caring,and loving cool for a relationship and attentional who like to make us happy.I am feeling very much like a prince charming coming to take his princess away to his castle.. lol. would love to chat and get to know each other better sometime soon,I will be counting on sec to hear from you. ......Ron"

Caríssimas, se alguém quiser ir viver para Cedar Rapids, feel free to call Ron. Eu cá dispenso. E continuo a achar que é preciso ter uma grande lata para tentar engatar alguém desta forma - e até aposto que 90% do que o Ron diz é capaz de não ser bem verdade. Anyway, eis um princípe encantado dos tempos modernos. Ou não.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

fatias