segunda-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2012

chasing cars, snow patrol


We'll do it all, Everything, On our own
We don't need, Anything, Or anyone
If I lay here, If I just lay here, Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
I don't quite know, How to say, How I feel
Those three words, Are said too much, They're not enough
If I lay here, If I just lay here, Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told, Before we get too old, Show me garden that's bursting into life
Let's waste time, Chasing cars, Around our heads
I need your grace, To remind me, To find my own
If I lay here, If I just lay here, Would you lie with me and forget the world?
Forget what we're told, Before we get too old, Show me a garden that's bursting into life
All that I am, All that I ever was, Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
I don't know where, Confused about how as well, Just know that these things will never change for us all
If I lay here, If I just lay here, Would you lie with and just forget the world?

Sim. E ouvir-te cantar isto toca-me de uma maneira que não há palavras que descrevam. É a tua voz na minha cabeça. E tudo o resto por ti.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

fatias